Stay on top of the latest research and practice
ESGO is committed to providing a safe meeting environment and to ensuring the health and safety of all participants in its events.
Inside events for up to 3000 participants are allowed with 100% occupancy of seats.
Congress participants must meet one of the following conditions:
All participants must wear a respirator mask inside the building.
Required respirators for inside events include:
1. EN 149 (EU), mark FFP2, FFP3
2. GB 2626 (China), mark KN95, KN99, KN100, KP95, KP100
3. NIOSH-42CFR84 (USA, Canada), mark N100, N99, N95, R100, R99, R95, P100, P99, P95
4. AS/NZS 1716:2012, AS/NZS 1715:2009 (Australia/New Zealand), mark P2, P3
5. KMOEL – 2017-64 (KF94) (South Korea), mark KF94, KF99
6. JMHLW - Notification 214, 2015 (Japan), mark DS2.
Social distancing required
Disinfection (entrance, at entrance to halls, exhibition / catering….)
Required distance in all halls, poster area, exhibition area etc.
The testing site will be open Friday–Sunday at the same hours as the Registration desk.
*as of October 5th, 2021
Not yet an ESGO member?
Join or renew today
Get notified on all news and activities right in your mailbox.
Find out More
100+ Lectures on-demand
Explore it Now!
Great moments from ESGO 2021!
View it Now!